- 1. PREPARE YOUR TIE - Hang your skinny tie around your neck making sure the wide end is about a third longer than the narrow end.
- 2. CROSS OVER - Cross the wide end over the narrow.
- 3. LOOP - Loop the wide end back behind the narrow end.
- 4. CROSS OVER - Continue around passing the wide end across the front of the narrow end once more.
- 5. LOOP - Pass the wide end up through the loop holding the front of the knot loosely with your index finger and thumb.
- 6. KNOT AND TIGHTEN - Pass the wide end down through the knot in front. Once through, tighten the knot carefully, lightly pinch the base of the knot and draw up to the collar to complete your skinny tie knot.
Shop SKINNY TIES ›