- 1. PREPARE YOUR BOW TIE - Start with the end in your right hand extending approximately one and half inches below that of the one in your left.
- 2. CROSS OVER - Cross the longer end over the shorter and pass up through the loop. Rest the long end over your shoulder.
- 3. FIRST LOOP - To form the front loop of the bow, double up the shorter end, placing across the collar and hold in place with your forefinger.
- 4. SECOND LOOP - Now drop the long end down over the front. Snap the wide ends of the bow shut and lightly pull away. This should leave a loop at the back.
- 5. THROUGH THE LOOP - Take the top of the hanging piece of tie and thread it through the loop created at the back.
- 6. KNOT AND TIGHTEN - Once through, even out the ends and tighten.
Shop BOW TIES ›